Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6800

Options
  • 27-05-2004 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hi i just recently got a Nokia 6800. Trouble is i dont really know what they are capable of doing. I know they have some form of wireless connectivity but im unsure of its capibilites. Anyone that has one could you please fill me in with its features and what it can do.

I have a laptop and someone said i can connect to the internet using the phone. is this possible. As much help as possible would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Without appearing to be smart, www.nokia.com and www.google.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Originally posted by Divine
    Hi i just recently got a Nokia 6800. Trouble is i dont really know what they are capable of doing...

hi, Nokia's support site has a good tutorial and extra user guides etc... for the 6800 Handset

and independant reviews from the likes of mobile-review.com, howardchui.com and mobileburn.com should also give you good background info on the handset (bear in mind the last two will be on the US version of the handset - but the handset is pretty much the same as our version)

BrianG

Advertisement