Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronic Communication with the Dead

Options
  • 27-05-2004 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

http://www.worlditc.org

This is a very odd site that sounds like complete hokum but at the same time gives one a slight sense of unease. See what you think.

LD

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 197 ✭✭Wolfie

I'm interested to know if anyone had any success or results with this? I myself have no microphone, so or tape recorder so cant try this spooky method out! :)

It could be possible (putting my sceptics hat on.. damn.. i hate scepticism!) that the human mind itself (through PSI) is imprinting from the 'mediums' subconscious onto the tape/video? I seem to dimly recall an experiment where a psychic was able to project an image onto a television? Anyone else remember this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

THAT SITE IS FASCINATING!!!!!!

Electronic means ARE THE BEST WAY WE HAVE OF COMMUNICATING WITH PASSED PEOPLE!!

w0w,i love this site,THANK YOU :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

i never could get into the whole 'stare at a tv till you see something' idea

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭daredevilfan

i recall ghost adventures caught some sort of figure on a tv in one of they're investigations via an experiment with white noise.
    Fake or not looked impressive.
    I think they are a lot more credible than any other ghost hunting show.
    I watched paranormal state once and i swear i thought i was watching the hills or something and expected Audrina patridge to jump out... that would have made it a lot better though lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Dude111 wrote: »
    Electronic means ARE THE BEST WAY WE HAVE OF COMMUNICATING WITH PASSED PEOPLE!!

Unfortunately that are also prone to glitching and thus an easy way for people to find 'proof' where there isn't any. Not saying it doesn't work of course, just it is sometimes hard to set the control.

• Advertisement
Advertisement