Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What phone/network/service?

Options
  • 27-05-2004 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I want to buy a new phone.
    I currently have an o2 sim and would like to keep the number.
    I don't have allot of money so would like to keep it as cheap as possible.
    I am eligible for an upgrade says o2.ie.

Decisions:
    Meteor Nokia 3100 with €80 credit and free Lotr DVD for €120
    Meteor Nokia 3510i with €80 credit and free Lort DVD for €99

I don't really fancy changing my number although Meteor do have better prices (please correct me if I'm wrong informing me of differences)

and if I buy that I will have to use up €80 in Meteor Sim, get phone and unlocked for o2 sim.

My mams phone has gone kaput also, she just got an o2 Nokia 3510i Upgrade pack for €109. With €80 free credit and it says something about getting €120 free credit if you have topped up your over €100.

Now, I currently own a 3510(not i), it is really easy to use and user friendly and does everything I want it to do. But it is broken and wont work properly, does crazy stuff. The features I like are the text layout, ease of view, ease of use, the way when you press delete it doesn't clear the whole screen stuff like that, there are loads of little things you notice but can't remember.

I want a sturdy phone that will last.

I don't really care for polyphonic,pictures or any of that malark, although it is a plus.

Could somebody please throw some sollutions my way?

I would like to stick with pay as you go option also.

One more thing, I have already registered my current number to o2, got free credit and even the credit online. Will I still be entitled to the €80/120 top up?

Thank you very much.

Advertisement