Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TNA Revealed

• 27-05-2004 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

NwO are comin to tna, this was confirmed 3 weeks ago and they'll arrive as hogan, hall and luger will join up

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Know your role and shut your mouth Newbie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭leonotron

hogans not coming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Since this is a stupid thread, how about I tell you about some stupid news I heard the other day?!

My friend texts me and tells me that his boss rang him completely out of the blue last Saturday, and he was in Thailand in an open-air restaurant. Next door was a gay club, and who walks past with two Thai boys on his arms? None other than Hulk Hogan! My mates boss claims this is why he went off wrestling.

Haha, I doubt it actually was Hogan, he's married with kids and all, but it gave me a laugh.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

you thought that handlebar moustache was for nothing??

Flogen

Advertisement