Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RVD is God

• 27-05-2004 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

Play The Game! Hey, Play The Game, Whenever i see that look in your eyes makes me believe im one of a kind

Best tna superstar? 7 votes

Abyss
    0% 0 votes
    AJ Styles
    0% 0 votes
    Jeff Jarrett
    85% 6 votes
    Raven
    14% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

I know, fitzer, how many time to I have to tell you, keep the posts relivent to the titles and keep them all together.

Please stop spamming.

Hanza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

its ''The fear i see when i look in your eyes makes you believe im ONEOFAKIND32''
    I edited it for my own means

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

RVD should get a wwe shot or transfered back to raw. he deserves better than mid-card matches on the minor league. check out the attachment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

WOW!

After seeing that attatchment, I totally know where you ares coming from. Oh, wait forgot to put my [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags...

Hanza

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

RVD is ****e.He is so predictable,and has been doing the same moves for the last 5 years.He is useless unless in a ladder match or another gimmick match.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭BigStupidGuy

Every Wrestler always uses the same moves, the only reason your saying that is because RVD has a completly unique move set that only he uses.
    I could say Triple H is usless without a sledgehammer but I won't because that would be stupid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

jurys inn used that pic to advertise a wrestling dinner when i went to the point... funny thing is rvd wasn't at the show, publicity stunt eh?

Advertisement