Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone GPRS with palm Tungen T & Siemens S55

Options
  • 27-05-2004 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

It works...

I went through a lot of ressources on the web and the forum and couldn'y get it working.

But then I simply downloaded phonelink from the palm website and set it up in a few minutes... I can now send email from the bus!

Just for the record...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

The Sony Clie comes with an app called CoMa which does this too. It sets up GPRS for any network or country, very usefull !!

ZEN

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

zener,

does it setup for ireland...i have an older z90

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

does it setup for ireland...i have an older z90

I downloaded the original from their site but it didn't specifically support the Irish operators just Vodafone UK, but the new version of CoMa that comes installed on the TH55 supports most European countries including Ireland and O2 & Vodafone - can't remember about Meteor, will check and post later.

ZEN

Found link

ZEN

Advertisement