Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still waiting for Access

Options
  • 27-05-2004 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

I'm Still waiting for access to the soccer forum even though my sponsors have replied on the access thread.I pm'd the mods about it and nothing has been done.This is very fustrating considring it's now thursday and me sponsor's wrote on the thread on monday.Why is it taking so long, does it really take that long to give me access?:(
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

Ah FFS!

What's the big deal with this! The guy just wants to talk about football.

Someone sort him out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Hes blatently lad12 ;)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Indeed, the Lad just wants to talk about football, one/two (or even 12) might say.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

who said that quote in your sig mike? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

you'd think you'd come up with something better to do with your time in the access waiting room than spending it creating annoying threads about how you're not lad12 even though you blatently mention in your sig that you are lad12 (I may be wrong on that point though)

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

kolo toure

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

For **** sake give him access

If he ****s up then by all means ban him! IF not then we are worrying about nothing!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

The plot thickens ........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

How does that thicken the plot, surely it's just a case of guilty till proven innocent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

If Jank wants him in then :(

Next thing up is be another Ronaldo7 / TheC0ck eruption !

M

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

I dunno if he has but So what if he's been banned before?

he's hardly going to go to all this trouble to get back in just to act the maggot and get banned again!?!

IF it's true - he knows the story now with the do's and don'ts and we have our selves a new, well behaved regular poster on the boards.ie soccer forum.

How about a big welcome instead of shifty suspecting eyes?!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I read one sponsor (who has access to the soccer forum already) only. This isnt the forum to bring this to. PM the mod or an admin, this isnt feedback nor a suggestion. Dont post it again.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭d4

I read one sponsor (who has access to the soccer forum already) only. This isnt the forum to bring this to. PM the mod or an admin, this isnt feedback nor a suggestion. Dont post it again.

DeV.

There is 2 people have sponsored me that have access.One word for you DEV

SPECSAVERS. :)

How long do i have to wait before i'm cleared from lad12?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Are ya sure it ain't Ronaldo7 again because I am not ?

M

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

first thing d4 -> Read the Charter B/S
    Hassling us to make a decision is a VERY BAD IDEA. politely bringing it to our attention that its been 3 weeks and no decision, thats ok.... PMing me 8 hours after you post it asking Why the f*ck I havent bothered responding will get your account deleted (this really happened!).

second thing d4 -> Read the Charter - AR
    No pimping for Sponsors on other forums. Anyone found doing this will have their request for access refused.

The final decision on access to the soccer board lies with the Moderators and Admistrators.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 8,122 ✭✭✭fitz

Originally posted by d4
    There is 2 people have sponsored me that have access.One word for you DEV

SPECSAVERS. :)

How long do i have to wait before i'm cleared from lad12?

Where's that 12 Clicks card when you need it...

:p

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Eh, actually there are two sponsors. I missed Shriekingsheet. All the same the Mods have given you a ruling and a reason. Personally since you posted:

"This is a f*cking Joke.Ive been waiting 2 days for a mod to reply with my access.When other people can get theirs in a day"

...I wouldnt have bothered with the reason.

It looks like they arent allowing you access and I'm not over ruling them.

Thread Closed.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement