Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What should I play next?

Options
  • 27-05-2004 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering... now that the college summer hols are here and I got more time for meh GC what should I play next?
    The options are
    -Metroid Prime again, going for 100% items or hard mode
    -Eternal Darkness (got this cheap in work a few weeks ago, havent started it yet)
    -Splinter Cell (got this in a swap with the intention of using as trade-in credit)
    -finish Pokemon Colosseum
    -finish Viewtiful Joe, if I can
    -Wind Waker for the 3rd time
    -buy Beyond Good and Evil

any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Try finish viewtiful joe. thats what im doing. along with metroid prime. I love when those ghosts appear. scares the bejaysus out of me and i just leg it to the next door.

also I suggest splinter cell strongly. its excellent. especially the CIA hq levels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Play Eternal Darkness and buy Beyond Good and evil.

That keep you busy for at least 60 hours.
    Can i get a discount for helping you decide?

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

I say buy a playstation 2(as much as you'd hate it) and ICO, the few hours it provides far surpasses most of what is out today, except metroid prime, eternal darkness and few others. Also eternal darkness is one of the best games on the cube and if you dont like it you are stupid. And if you dont already have it buy pikmin, it deserves to be in your collection, and is probably the only really original game since parappa the rapper.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Viewtiful Joe is finishable. I did it on adults. Just have fate. Like Joe would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm ALWAYS up for Nintendo madness!
    Would it be cheaper to get an NTSC Player's Choice copy and a freeloader than to pay the staff-discounted new price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Metroid Prime on hard:)
    my bastard copy of the game won't go over 99% items or scans, so i haven't been able to get the proper ending or the 2nd & 3rd galleries:(
    mario golf was superb fun on the N64, i'd definitely look into importing it.

Viewtiful Joe is too hard for my impatient ways, even on kids mode.
    /me shakes fist at that bebop looking mofo boss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

eternal darkness (for the story alone)

Advertisement