Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk nite clubs price war!

Options
  • 28-05-2004 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭

FYI
    Supposedly Ridleys are going €2 a drink in their club from tomorrow night, this has been countered by Harveys who are allegedly going to offer €2 a drink from 4pm tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Originally posted by Dr. Dre
    FYI
    Supposedly Ridleys are going €2 a drink in their club from tomorrow night, this has been countered by Harveys who are allegedly going to offer €2 a drink from 4pm tomorrow.

ridleys are only doing it to get rid of stock before they close for renovations... hopefully the rest keep it up though.

ridleys are only doing it to get rid of stock before they close for renovations... hopefully the rest keep it up though.

Still going.. that rumour was obviously wrong so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Still going.. that rumour was obviously wrong so :)

:D Yeah, I heard that. I still haven't been tempted to put a foot inside any of the places doing this deal though!
    I'm a firm believer in "you get what you pay for" :D
    No, I'm content slumped against the bar (lounge bar) in "The Fane" next door, where the drink is nearly twice the price but exponentially of a higher quality ;)

The quality of the drink has not suffered. I stick to bottles or spirts though..

Advertisement