Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An American, a Brit, and an Iraqi

• 28-05-2004 1:39am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭

An American, a Brit and an Iraqi are in a bar one night having a beer. The Yankee drinks his beer and suddenly throws his glass in the air, pulls out a gun and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, "In the States our glasses are so cheap that we don't need to drink from the same one twice."

The Brit obviously impressed by this, drinks his beer, throws his glass into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, "In Britain we have so much sand to make the glasses that we don't need to drink out of the same glass twice either."

The Iraqi, cool as a cucumber, picks up his beer and drinks it, throws his glass into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the American and the Brit.

He says "In Baghdad we have so many Americans and Brits that we don't need to drink with the same ones twice."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

HA !

fan ****ing tastic

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

isnt that the same as the mexican one that was posted a few days ago???
    still funny though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

love it. :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,979 ✭✭✭Big Ears

me likes :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Nice one.:D

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

nice one, anyone got any more like that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

An American, a Brit and an French man are in a bar one night having a beer. The Yankee drinks his beer and suddenly throws his glass in the air, pulls out a gun and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, "In the States our glasses are so cheap that we don't need to drink from the same one twice."

The Brit obviously impressed by this, drinks his beer, throws his glass into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, "In Britain we have so much sand to make the glasses that we don't need to drink out of the same glass twice either."

The French man, cool as a cucumber, picks up his beer and drinks it, throws his glass into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the American and the Brit.

He says "In Paris we have so many Americans and Brits that we don't need to drink with the same ones twice."

Well, you did ask!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

ehhh... I prefered the first one :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Was looking for more about Iraqis standing up against the americans and british.
    Glad to see we can now laugh at the war, next step i hope will be for everyone to speak out against it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Originally posted by kikel
    next step i hope will be for everyone to speak out against it

you mean we're not already?

• Advertisement
Advertisement