Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smackdown in October

• 28-05-2004 9:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

Well wooooooooooohooooooooooo, got my tickets for October already, 4 rows from ringside.

Anyone else successful in securing their seatage?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭pete

seemed to be plenty of seats available for the first 5 or 6 minutes - i had 4 in row G, but realised I just couldn't justify spending £200 (almost €300!!!) + travel + accommodation costs.

I wonder have ticketmaster beefed up their servers or is it lower demand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

the seating chart is totally wrong anyone know where the real one is? im curious to whether im in good seats or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I'd like to go, but seeing as I have no money, SD isn't great at the moment, and the event is in Belfast, I won't be going. Maybe SD will be much better by October, but I wouldn't feel too bad about missing it. I'd only really want to see Eddie, Angle and Undertaker really bad, but all the low and mid-carders can't really justify the amount of money I'd have to pay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Well I am going on blind faith - I am hoping I get to see some cruiserweight action, plus I always wanted to go one on one and heckle the Dudleyz - hopefully giving me an ecw-like interaction :) that would be sweet

plus i am going to find the chocolate bar with the most nuts, give it to Cena and tell him to go choke on my nutz - hehehehe

as for JBL - going to ask him when is he going to become a Blackjack again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

id go only the roads to belfast from galway are ****.
    Bring WWE to pearse Stadium :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

for those of you wanting to go but still havent bought tickets yet they have sold out

Advertisement