Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Dev1 or need I ask ?

Options

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

suggestion: bubbles sets up some website somewhere and anyone who wants this crap can subscribe to it. Until then, we'll delete any mass PM's he or anyone else sends.

DeV.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I don't want any limits set on how many PM's I can send, there have been days when I have sent way more than 10!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Originally posted by cheesedude
    Is Bubbles really the monstrously overweight and really really ugly guy.

Well, that IS a BIG surprise I have to say. [sic]

:p

Must be great to be perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Anyone interested in reading it, i pasted it into a post in Admin/Support to inform ecksor, it should still be there

Oh and for the record, burn in hell you fat ****

[edit]

Wait, still have it on the clipboard

[snip]

The whole referring to himself in the 3rd person was ingenious, never woulda guessed it was him :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Originally posted by Johnny_the_fox
    :rolleyes:

Personal insults about someone’s weight and appearance - is just as bad as senting 500 PMs.. TBH :rolleyes:
    Not when it's Lardo who's sending the 500 PM's

What you going to do next Lardo - go on a diet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Originally posted by DMT
    What you going to do next Lardo - go on a diet?

He should cut down to only eating 3/4 humans in one day.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

/me watches everyone stokeing the fires.

I find it kinda funny the effect its having on people. I understand completely the "this is pissing me off" approach, but the ones going "OMFG you FAT **** SUCK MY COCK" are just sad. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Originally posted by DeVore
    suggestion: bubbles sets up some website somewhere and anyone who wants this crap can subscribe to it. Until then, we'll delete any mass PM's he or anyone else sends.

Fair enough in a way, but a popup informing you you have a PM, then looking and looking in vain for a PM that isn't there is far far more annoying than an unsolicited PM...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by Funky
    Fair enough in a way, but a popup informing you you have a PM, then looking and looking in vain for a PM that isn't there is far far more annoying than an unsolicited PM...
    More annoying for who?

Originally posted by seamus
    More annoying for who?
    The person searching for a PM that's no longer there....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

Originally posted by DeVore

But you can't delete all the email notifications that get sent out because of it. It's possible to disable email notifications, but it's a nice handy feature for people who mightn't be logged onto boards 24x7.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by DMT
    The person searching for a PM that's no longer there....
    My question was rhetorical. It was more do with the cleanup the admins have to do.

Either way, when bubbles sent the PM, you're going to get a popup, whether the message is there or not. Net time wastage reduced by having the message deleted: 0.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I thought the popup only worked if you were online at the time and then received a PM?

I didn't get a popup this morning about the PM :dunno:

5 euro that he's banned by a quarter past

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

The post has been deleted already.:D That was a waist of time bubbles.

Damnit, you were too quick, no one could take me up on my bet :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by Trojan
    Bostons debut iirc.

Nope I was at the very first one. Viva was very very good craic. I can remember trying to explain that night to my parents. That reminds me, Dustaz are you sure that was a gay bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Either way, when bubbles sent the PM, you're going to get a popup, whether the message is there or not. Net time wastage reduced by having the message deleted: 0.
    Actually, after I got the pop-up message I wen't into PM's looking for it. When I couldn't find it I just had to come to Feedback/Suggestion to see what was going on, wherein I had to read this drivel-like thread.

I could have deleted the offending message in half that time, if I so wished.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,494 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Perhaps ban pm for newbie accounts until they reach a certain limit of posts.

If you delete the pm can you work out how to stop people getting the pm email.

Bubbles claims to have non newbie accounts....he may be bluffing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Originally posted by irishgeo
    Perhaps ban pm for newbie accounts until they reach a certain limit of posts.

If you delete the pm can you work out how to stop people getting the pm email.

whos to say the newbie wouldnt post 50+(or whatever) posts on the thread - what rock song are playing now .. etc to get to that limit.

or if you had to wait a number of days or even months before you could sent a PM... the user could set up 'sleeper' accounts until they could send PMs...

:dunno:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Well I would like to read the bubbles newsletter, they're pretty funny in my opinion(all you people who will say LOL ITS NOT FUNNY I don't care what you think), so not only am i missing out on something which is a bit of a cheap laugh but i'm getting a popup message declaring that theres something in my inbox, when there's not...

I've nothing against the admins infact most of the time they do a decent job, but it seems pretty violating(?) for them to mess with my pm's like that...

It appears my censored version of Lardo's PM has viciously been deleted. I'm very disappointed....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

STOP DELETING MY PRIVATE MESSAGES

THAT PM WAS SENT TO ME - STOP ****ING DELETING IT

THANK YOU

I havent read the rest of this dumbass thread which im sure is FASCINATING but seriously, stop creating worse spam by giving me popups for non-existant pms WHICH I WANT TO READ.

jesus

All the pathetic nerds who spend most of their time on irc desperatly trying to get into the knickers of the few women who post to boards calling bubbles ugly is the most ironic thing to be seen here yet.

Originally posted by Dustaz
    All the pathetic nerds who spend most of their time on irc desperatly trying to get into the knickers of the few women who post to boards calling bubbles ugly is the most ironic thing to be seen here yet.
    IRC is ghey tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by Dustaz

Agreed, to be honest its not liek any of you are ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

It is not right to delete his pm from other peoples inboxs they may want to read it.
    does bubbles use a 56k (different IP every time) to set up so many accounts without being banned or does he use net cafes or something?

Originally posted by User45701
    does he use net cafes or something?
    I hope dnc ban Lardo's gigantic ass.

• Advertisement

Are we going to be treated to a photo of DMT then?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement