Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Dev1 or need I ask ?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Originally posted by Dustaz
    Are we going to be treated to a photo of DMT then?
    Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Originally posted by DMT
    Why?

For the upcoming Boards Beauty Competition. First prize is a lifesize carboard cut out of themselves. No prima donna should be without one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

Will he(?) be gracing one of this years events(PAINTBALL??? please)
    from meeting him(?) a few years ago to his(?) current muppertry, its nice to see that he(bubbles is a guy?) is consistant.
    I don't think he(?) is gay, maybe desperate and not welcome in my flat ever again- he(?) is a fire hazzard; fire and all that fat, it would be hard to put out, bit like a chip fryer fire :)

Originally posted by RogueDotC
    Will he(?) be gracing one of this years events(PAINTBALL??? please)
    It wouldn't really be consistant with improving your paintball shooting accuracy though...

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I know that when we clean up mass PM's it still leaves the notification. If we can do something about that we will but there is no way what so ever that I'm going to set a precedent that its ok for a user to send mass unsolicited PM's.

Never.

Ever.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Couple of things.

I just want to voice my opinion on things before everything goes south I have no idea why bubbles has made Ecksor his token hate figure. Having spoken to Ecksor a few times in the past and generally knowing how he handles things on boards, the guy serious doesn’t give a **** bubbles. To him it’s just a press of a button He has bigger and better things to be concerned with and Respect to the guy for having the bottle to take the life course he’s planning. Maybe that’s why you resent him, I don’t know.

The one person, who seems to have been most affected by all this John, is Tom. The guy has stood up and defended you in the past, against the best advice of the other administrators, while half of boards cried out for your blood. But all that has gone to waste, the faith he placed in you has now been thrown back in his face, and if that isn’t personal I don’t know what is. It’s not actually what you said bubbles, but how you said and the respect (or lack of) you have shown towards the administration around here. Who dedicate a lot of their times to making this place just function, and they don’t really need this, do they?

As most people know, you and I have calibrated in the past on some original and funny trolls. However you always knew where to draw the line, and not go over board. I can’t help but feel you have lost a lot of the perspective you once had, and with it the humour has gone to. Due to our past connections you’re recent actions are reflecting quiet badly upon myself. Now I’m not playing the pity trip here, I accept the consequences of my actions, and this is just one of them, but the point is your actions here do reflect on more they just you, they also reflect on anyone who ever gave you a break on boards.

This stopped being funny awhile ago bubbles, as apparent by the level of personal and distasteful abuse you’re now receiving some people seem to be taking this issue extremely serious. It’s not helped by you claiming you tried to get people to attack Ecksor at the boards beer. I mean what right do you have to endanger something so many people enjoy and guys like Al are willing to put effort into organising. It was also very distasteful given later events that happened. If there’s one thing that cooled a lot of temper around here (besides people growing up) it was boards events, where people got to meet each other and get a sense of what people are actually like. To **** around with that could be very damaging to this community.

One last point bubbles, if you actually wanted your account back, you could probably just apologise and promise not to feic about anymore, and that would be enough. Even I have to follow some rules sometimes. This isn’t your little play ground, and I know you love the place as much as any of the admins so stop with this rebel stuff, you know you don’t have it in you.

Originally posted by Boston
    One last point bubbles, if you actually wanted your account back, you could probably just apologise and promise not to feic about anymore, and that would be enough. Even I have to follow some rules sometimes.
    Lardo should never be allowed access to boards ever again. Even the most notorious of usenet newsgroup invasion troll teams know not to screw around with someone's webboard...

Originally posted by DMT
    Blah blah, blah blah blah

Sorry in English this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Couple of things.

Thats either the most honest, insightful post you've ever made or a masterpiece of a troll, I'm not sure which, but...ermmm.... yeah!

Sorry in English this time.
    You're attempts at trolling me are futile and pathetic.

Here, have a cookie:
    ________
            /        \
           /          \
          |   Cookie   |
          |            |
           \          /
            \________/

• Advertisement

Originally posted by DMT
    You're attempts at trolling me are futile and pathetic.

Here, have a cookie:

________
            /        \
           /          \
          |   Cookie   |
          |            |
           \          /
            \________/

Sorry I wouldn't waste a Troll on you. I've no idea who you are, just you seem fairly stupid. If I was bubbles, and the admins have been banning every single bubbles account then why am I still able to post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement