Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

June Heat 2 Preview....

• 28-05-2004 11:30am
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

In the tradition set last month... here's a review of Heat 2. I've excluded myself from my picks for qualifiers.

Edser
    Dont think I've played against him (im terrible with names...)

Devore
    Can he put sketchy form behind him and play like he did in Muso's recently?

Gerire
    Canny player, hard to read and can thieve at times but often has the goods too.

Hyzepher
    I swear if he sings I'll kill him. Has his moments at poker. One of my picks to qualify from this group.

Kencleary
    A grinder who gets cards on an annoying basis! I have some debts to settle with him... pips dapper and Gerire for my third choice of qualifier.

Dropsey
    Played him recently in Muso's. Can play cards but might struggle in this strong group.

DapperGent
    Neither "dapper" nor a "gent"!! A crafty player... the best way to get chips off him is to feed him beer.

TwoShedsJackson
    Proved his patience at the last game... waited for cards and won with them when they came. Can he mix it up if they dont come?

Mr Pudding
    Clearly mad for it. Has turned from uber rock into scary monster. Another one of my picks from this group.

Marq
    Unknown quantity, as such must be a rank outsider or a rounder! :)

Its going to be an interesting mix of styles at this Heat... (why do I have to be in the Heat Of Death again!)

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

let's just go with rank outsider then shall we?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

yeaaaaaaaaaaaah, Iago pulled that one last time and qualified. I think i'll just keep my eyes open and try not to go out first this time...

DeV.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,029 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Second it is then.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

quiet you!

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭gerire

OMG!!:eek: What a scary group! I dont fancy my chances remotely here im just going to bump up the pot

awww man wasting money again.:( :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

This truly is the heat of death.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

Hmmmm should be a good game of cards alright. Despite his recent atrocious luck I'd pick DeVore to go through, then Hyzepher who always seems to be there or thereabouts. After that it could go anywhere - Dapper, Pudding, Gerire, Twosheds & Marq are all very good players. The only players I don't know are Edser & Dropsey. Though on the plus side if you get through this group I can't see the monthly final being a much harder game. I'm just glad i've already picked up 20 points so the pressure is off :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Edser, dropsy and Marq to go through, the rest of you are just shit tbh :ninja:

Originally posted by lafortezza
    Edser, dropsy and Marq to go through

that's been my prediction from the start

right, anyone with time on their hands and opinions to be shared want to do a preview of Heat 3 so I can, em, "Know My Enemy"?

• Advertisement
Advertisement