Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esat's Business Phone charges?

Options
  • 28-05-2004 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

If anyone can help me at all, I'd really appreciate. I'm just looking for Esat's full business pricing for phone calls - they don't seem to have a rate sheet anywhere on their site! If anyone knows where I can find this info, I'd love to hear about it :)

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭kevinmcc

Some of their businees rates are in this link:
    http://www.esatbt.com/ie/advertising/voice_0503.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

Yeah, I saw those, but it's not really enough information. I need standard peak time rates (with no discounts), for a variety of situations (local calls, calls to germany, calls to the US etc.). I can't believe how bad their website is - both eircom (!) and UTV publish all their rates online. I've emailed them, but no word back yet - can anyone who perhaps is a customer of their contribute any info? I really just need the rates for those calls mentioned above.

Thanks for your reply, Kevin.

Advertisement