Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serious Sam Pc spec check (say that real fast)

Options
  • 28-05-2004 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

You may see a lot of these threads from me soon:)

Mate in Denamrk has a Dell C610 1.2 GHz 32mb ATI Mobility 512 RAM ,Its an M6 ATI card ,cant find any info on it web.

Will it run Serious sam and has anyone gotten this game to run on this spec, i had issues witha ATI 7000 64MB card before with this game.

Kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

It should work, considering it worked fine on my old P3/866, 256mb ram with 32MB geforce 2 GTS.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

He shouldn't have any problems at all with Serious Sam and be able to run it smoothly at a nice high res too - I still play it on my P3/933 with nary a flicker :) Cool game, I'll have to pick up Serious Sam 2 one of these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

5 euro in PC World its on budget but 5 euro.
    Both 1 and 2 are 5 EURO each ,man thats the best 20 euro i ever spent on games.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I bought Battlefield:1942 for a tenner there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Serious Sam 2 is only 5 euro? Have to visit PC World next time I'm up in Dublin :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Used run nicely on my P350 128mb RAM on 1024x780. Best looking game you could get running on that kind of system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by KdjaC
    5 euro in PC World its on budget but 5 euro.
    Both 1 and 2 are 5 EURO each ,man thats the best 20 euro i ever spent on games.

kdjac
    €20?:D
    serious sam: second encounter ran nicely for me on a celeron 1.3 with onboard intel 82810e graphics, if that's anything to go by, you should be able to run it smoothly on a pocket calculator
    played through ss:fe with everything up full & 4xaa turned on recently:)
    one of my favourite series of games ever, roll on serious sam 2:)
    http://www.gamershell.com/download_5486.shtml

Advertisement