Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tour of Defiance Photos

• 28-05-2004 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

This is where you can post all your Tod pics. Please keep the conversation to a minimal, we dont want it going off topic. If you want to comment on some one pics, try post some of your own aswell.

One more thing. Try and keep the file sizes small and the reasulation to at most 640x480 for the benifit of those with slow connections.

Thanks all involved.
    Hanza

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

All credit for these pics goto pete for the original files - I just resized them :)

P5260043.jpg
    P5260046.jpg
    P5260058.jpg
    P5260076.jpg
    P5260078.jpg

P5260091.jpg
    P5260101.jpg
    P5260107.jpg
    P5260120.jpg
    P5260123.jpg

P5260131.jpg
    P5260139.jpg
    P5260172.jpg
    P5260174.jpg
    P5260182.jpg

P5260187.jpg
    P5260204.jpg
    P5260283.jpg
    P5260295.jpg
    P5260301.jpg
    P5260331.jpg
    P5260334.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭pete

i'm uploading more, at more reasonable sizes, as we speak.

in the meantime, these aren't mine but are rather good 4th row shots:

http://www.geocities.com/ilovehoovering/wwe.htm

• Advertisement

the rest of my photos are now up here - they're thumbnailed this time.

Some are a bit on the blurry side, but sure what can you do.

P5260216_JPG.jpg

P5260219_JPG.jpg

P5260299_JPG.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Originally posted by smiaras
    A few more have been uploaded here:

http://www.smiaras.com/cms/archives/000055.html

can you upload those photos to ur website atmax resolution for us ppl on broadband.... thx:)

hmm could have sworn i just posted something here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

HERE ARE MY SCREENCAPS AND SOME OF MY PHOTOS FROM THURSDAY NITE

Please click here photos and screencaps

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Could we please keep the random thoughts to ourselves. This thread is only for photos from the TOD shows. Im going to delete all irrelevent replies here, tommorow night at 9pm. So read up.

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

Could we please keep the random thoughts to ourselves. This thread is only for photos from the TOD shows. Im going to delete all irrelevent replies here, tommorow night at 9pm. So read up.

Jesus hanza do u ever shut up. lighten up its only a message board:p

I am highly lightened...

I just specifically said it was for photos only. I have no problem with anyone, I just want people to following simple rules so we can maintain some sort of order. Instead of what we had to deal with 2 months ago.

Hanza
    PS: I do have a problem with people telling me to shut up!

heh and i thought you deleted my post because you didn't like me pointing out that you locked a different TOD photos thread because it was redundant, even though it had been started 11 hours before this one :)

No, thats was actually an example of my stupidity, I didnt look at the time, and i thought it had just been started, i left it closed to avoid both of them mounting up and then having PM after PM to merge the threads.

My mistake.

Hanza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

Originally posted by Gonzo
    can you upload those photos to ur website atmax resolution for us ppl on broadband.... thx:)

They my photos and when i get the chance in college i'll do it, might have in next day or two, got some more coming up and better quality too and some nice videos (poor quality though)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

just to say the benoit falling headbutt (2nd one @ first show) is up on Smiaras.com and lots more photos are going to be uploaded in next day or two

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Howard Finkle froans on you :mad:
    I guese u must have had a video funcion on your digital camera

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Yerac

Just uploaded some of my own from the first night

www.tomsoc.com/gallery/wwe

• Advertisement
Advertisement