Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Record company A$$holes

Options
  • 28-05-2004 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

why do they always go after the little people?

I will never buy a new CD again (Not that I have done for years)

They can kiss my A$$

:ninja:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Originally posted by Yo Mamma
    why do they always go after the little people?

I will never buy a new CD again (Not that I have done for years)

They can kiss my A$$
    :ninja:

Collected from the internet 28/05/04:

The RIAA was in a state of panic today after boards.ie poster Yo Mamma declared that he would never buy a new CD again despite not having done so for years.

Senior Vice President for legal affairs for the RIAA, Stanley Pierre-Louis, said "we are clearly devastated by this announcement by (checks notes) Yo Mamma. Our records indicate that we have made up to eighty dollars from him in the past five years and this could be matched again, if not increased on, in the next five.

Yo Mamma's sign off that the RIAA could 'kiss his a$$' was not only a defiant middle-finger to 'The Man' but was also a subtle jab at their greedy ways by including dollar signs instead of the letter 's'.

Yo Mamma, who critics have argued may have taken his moniker from the Pharcyde song of the same name which he possibly downloaded illegally from the internet, was without further comment as of 13:10 pm today.

"A blow like this could cripple a powerful organisation like ourselves," said Pierre-Louis, wiping the sweat from his brow and searching through his desk for valiums. "Lars Ulrich broke down in tears when he heard. Why Yo Mamma? Why?"

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

LOL

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

:D:D:D

hahaha, excellent stuff....

awwww....poor lars..... *sniff*

Advertisement