Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place to learn Spanish or get one-to-one conversations etc?

• 28-05-2004 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Lo siento pero mi mensaje no es en Castellano :)

Probably a mistake in there, no idea, anyway does anyone know the best place to get Spanish lessons in Dublin? I am assuming the Cervantes place is, but just in case someone knew of a better one..

I have done the Michel Thomas course and am currently listening to the Pimsleur one, which is very good, so I can ask for directions, how much is this? etc. etc. but still find native spoken Spanish very fast for me and would like to get better.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Xurde

Hi,

The best thing to get better your spanish is to practice conversation. If you are interested in exchanging conversations Spanish / English send me an email at sym_xurde@yahoo.es

Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 JennaRachelle

Hi, if you look at the spanish forum on which you posted your message, my details are there. I give spanish lessons and would love to help you learn more. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Patocapo

HI!,
    I speak spanish and italian. I would like to do conversation clasess with some english speaker for learn english. We can speak 1 day in english and 1 day in spanish to learn both!
    If someone is interested please send a PM.
    Regards

Patricio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 calzzada

Quien quier practicar español solo mandenme email o Agreguenme al MSN y platicamos

calzzada@hotmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lindaknn

I am trying to learn spanish - i have taken a course but am interested in doing one-to-one lessons - i can swap english lessons for spanish lessons. does anyone know here u can arrange this

• Advertisement
Advertisement