Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

loading up the new patches for 03-04?

• 28-05-2004 3:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I downloaded the 4.1.4 patch for CM03-04 and can't get it to install. It shows up in the folder as an SI games icon but when I click on it i get an error message saying its not a valid Win32 app. Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

means you have a corrupt download..

the latest patch is 4.1.5 - get it from sigames.com or thedugout.net

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,340 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

4.1.5 is the latest patch, but unlike earlier patches it doesn't contain all the previous updates. This means that you must have patch 4.1.4 installed before you can install patch 4.1.5.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

if you try and patch 4.1.5 on its own, you will get an error that "please install previous update" or words to that effect..

that error is a corrupt download, trust me :)

Advertisement