Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

was gonna get a rio karma, not now.....

Options
  • 28-05-2004 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

was going to get this player, have heard a few tales of hard disc problems, but feck that after reading this forum!

http://pub5.bravenet.com/forum/show.php?usernum=373912867&cpv=2

and this link is from rio's website!

i'm getting a player in the states, so reliability is a must!

my just get the zen after all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

If you go to any of the companies user forums, you are going to see complaints! People just moan and moan. I haven't seen many "paperweight" threads on iRiver site, mainly just complaints about firmware etc (new one due out VERY soon) a few minor glitches but every jukebox will have them. As I said, I researched which to buy for about 5 months before buying it. IHP 140 is by far the best. It's up to you how much you want to spend though. I would go with Harvey Normans over the US... just incase! I mean its allot of money to spend in the states, so it would be safer to spend another bit in Ireland for guarantee. H/IHP 140/120 is the best. Maybe not the cheapest. If you want the best go for H series. If you want a device that will play music go with something else:)

Advertisement