Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wouldn't it be nice......

Options
  • 28-05-2004 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭

if everyone was nice?

No really, you know when you want to unsubscribe to threads that have built up over the week?
    What do you have to do?
    Click 'unsubscribe' for each one, then wait for the page to re-load and then do another, wait again........etc etc. It's a right PITA if you're subbed to 30 but want to stay subbed to just one or two.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could just put a mark in a tick-box for the threads you don't want anymore and then have a button for "unsubscribe to threads I've ticked"

Like for deleting messages in hotmail, only sexier.

I mean, you admins are here to improve all our lives right?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

First suggestion that comes to mind ...

Open the one or two threads you want to stay subscribed to. Then use the "unsubscribe from all threads" option. Then resubscribe to the one or two using the link on the threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

I guess you could do that.

No nice boxes to tick that way though........ (sniff)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

The tickboxes are coming ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

I should hope so.

My third post on this thread and I still don't see them.

tut, tut, tut.

Advertisement