Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dylan Moran

• 28-05-2004 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

anyone go to Dylan Moran last nite, i did.

twas great, except for the heat, they filmed it for an upcoming dvd.
    tonite should be a bit more enjoyable.

he is so good as the quintessential drunk.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 filmlaw74

yep i was there, was a great night.
    He's a pretty good comedian.
    I thought he was good in Shaun of The Dead.
    Ah it'll be interesting to see that dvd, the camera guy came up to where i was sitting and so i might appear on it.
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

yeah I was there on the friday, the only letdown was we couldn't disturb the cameras so that meant no going to the bar during the show, so when you stocked up at the start the last pint was warm when you got to it,

but brilliant show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Yea I was there on the Thurs, he had some great material really really hot. I feared he was going to do a Tommy Tiernan and come out for another 20mins after leaving the stage but he went out on a high.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Couldn't go, but I love him! :) Finally saw The Actors earlier today, kept me well happy! Couldn't find a single cinema in Dublin showing it when it was on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

Was there Thursday, Superb!

He was fantastic. However the combination of the heat, the cider and the gut wrenching laughter meant I was in rag order the next day.

I spent Friday in work alternating between giggling to myself and then whispering "owowowowow"

LD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ebonyks

Yep, great performance by Dylan, my whole face was hurting after. I went to the Friday gig and was stuck behind the guy with the camera on the big telescopic arm, panning left to right every few minutes. But to be honest, i hardly noticed him after a while and i could see the different angles from his monitors, wasn't too bad really.

Definately gettin the DVD (Out November - Dylan needs more reindeers :D)....cos for one, i can't rem alot of the show, was well pished by the end :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

Originally posted by Ebonyks
    I went to the Friday gig and was stuck behind the guy with the camera on the big telescopic arm, panning left to right every few minutes.
    hey, I was like ten seats down from you, wierd

Advertisement