Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TiG friendly vs AG

Options
  • 28-05-2004 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

TheFairy from TiG posted on our boards about a BF:V friendly? We're on for it but we're busy until mid-June. Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Sundays are best for us - either pm me here or email me at andye@clan-ag.com if you want to set something up. I'm away for the next week so no need to reply in a hurry.

AndyE

www.clan-ag.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Panzer81

I don't know, they've a shiney website... They must be good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Aye thats a nice web site

"looks at winter"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭ARKANGEL

check out mine,,,www.nrsteam.com

[Mod]
    ARKANGEL, dont try and pimp your website for no reason. And it needs some work too ..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by bizmark
    "looks at winter"

Hey ... i still wanna know what Jim wants on it etc. Ill do it this week providing that my neck injoury fixes itself as its hindering my computing and preventing my gaming.

[Mod mode]
    ARKANGEL dont try and pimp your website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ssh

I've pulled apart wordpress, the blogging thingy a few times and put it to good use for people. It supports multiple authors, info pages about authors. In fact, it has everything we need.

Say but the word and I'll throw together a mockup.

• Advertisement

well mr winters..i wasnt trying to pimp my website...i was just getting the tig guys to check it out so they could organise times for a scrim....i had already spoken to some of them about it..so before u start jumping to conclusions and this whole bloody site needs work as well so there:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Originally posted by ARKANGEL
    well mr winters..i wasnt trying to pimp my website...i was just getting the tig guys to check it out so they could organise times for a scrim....i had already spoken to some of them about it..so before u start jumping to conclusions and this whole bloody site needs work as well so there:p

Don't be getting short with our allmighty mod.....in fairness i thought and still do think the same thing. And to be fair your site looks horrible and done by a 14yr old. If u feel this site needs work then post your suggestions in the relevent board, this is hardly it.

check out mine,,,www.nrsteam.com

That is pure site pimping in its entirety. Maybe if you had added something like "TIG, we wouldnt mind a game with you aswell, take a look at <website>". Something, anything more then 2 words and a link.

Also, its "..." and not ",,,". Mistaking "," for "."' drives me crazy. Its simple grammer, or do they not teach that in schools anymore?
    was just getting the tig guys to check it out so they could organise times for a scrim

Mention the fact that you want TiG to check it out in order to organise a match. TBH, it looks like site pimping unless you mention a reason for pimping it such as trying to get tig to look at it.

fist.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ssh

Originally posted by Winters
    Its simple grammer, or do they not teach that in schools anymore?

:rolleyes:

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Originally posted by Winters
    That is pure site pimping in its entirety. Maybe if you had added something like "TIG, we wouldnt mind a game with you aswell, take a look at <website>". Something, anything more then 2 words and a link.

Also, its "..." and not ",,,". Mistaking "," for "."' drives me crazy. Its simple grammer, or do they not teach that in schools anymore?

Mention the fact that you want TiG to check it out in order to organise a match. TBH, it looks like site pimping unless you mention a reason for pimping it such as trying to get tig to look at it.

fist.gif

Ah, leave the dude alone.
    Like the fist though.

ARKANGEL just pm one of the lads if you want to set up a match. I was originally going to lock this thread, I don't want this board to become TIG exclusive, which it nearly is. I like everyone.

sorry if i m driving you crazy winters but i gotta say u have the social graces of a dead camel.:p and ur right the nrs site does suck..its been a few yrs since we did anything to it..another reason why i wasnt pimping it.as i said b4 it was directed at certain tig guys who i already told i would post our website addy on boards for them..anyways i didnt come here to get abuse from u guys..dont think i deserve it..but hey every board in existence has its fair share of begrudgers
    :ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

and I'll see if I can get that friendly arranged soon, already asked and we are up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,145 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I agree with arkangel :)

thanks karma...can we be friends now winters?.;) or do i have to take out my rpg.:p oh and karma..it was kinda good to hear mainly irish voices on comms for a change..too many years playing with yanks.lol

Did I not bare witness to a nRs vs. TiG before?
    Irving.
    I was Spef Kepsne still.
    I was too stupid to notice I was the only non-clan there as I killed my way to the top of the nRs side???
    "Duh, seems to be a few TiG in tonight...Duh"
    *drool*
    *kill*
    I'm not very observant sometimes.

I think Ia Drang followed and I shot two nRs guys out of a damaged Chinook and got a rather stern text response. Bloody clanners.... no wait, doh!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

No Devil, never an official match as of yet, but listen....do you hear the drums of war? :D

Well the unofficial one was class.
    Poke them with pointy sticks, stir the beast.

Advertisement