Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

re-covering seats

Options
  • 28-05-2004 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Ok, i am going to look at a gsi interior 2morrow for my corsa due to the fact i need to replace both the front seats.

i am jsut wondering what would be the costs to get the the seats re-covered?

the interior is only going to cost €100, which seems fairly decent, depending on the condition.

but been a particular auld ****, i want the color scheme to match the original.

just wondering where and how much it might cost. nothing fancy, just plain black material with a large navy stripe down the centre.

looking for somewhere in the south east to either do it, or get an easy to use diy.

cheers for any info

Advertisement