Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw Live and loaded

• 29-05-2004 12:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

Both raw and Smackdown are going to the UK on the same too dates in October
    7th Smackdown Belfast, Raw Shefield
    8th Smackdown Notingham, Raw London
    Is there any point in e-mailing them and asking them to bring a show to dublin around then or would there minds be set on that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

I don't think so but that is something we (at boards) could organize...We should organize a plea for them to bring it back to Dublin explaining the difficulty for us to go to Belfast...its really not that difficult but we can lie....Who's with me?..it doesn't even have to be for October just when they can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Can some one set up a pertition that could be linked here. If we get it on paper at least they will have to listen.

Does any one that knows how to start an online pertition, wanna do this?

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

I don't know how, but how about I open a new e-mail account for people to just send their signatures too and then I could put the end product in an e-mail and in a mail letter to Stamford....is that a good idea?, If people think so I'd be more than happy to do it

Advertisement