Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derren Brown's Séance Monday on Ch 4 10.35pm

Options
  • 29-05-2004 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

The illusionist brings together 12 members of the public for a séance...and naturally uses his skills and showmanship to challenge some of the most prevalent myths of spiritualism

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭davros

Very entertaining, as is usual from Derren Brown. What I found remarkable was that he said up front it was all trickery and yet the students and phone-in viewers were still falling for it hook, line and sinker.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭BrendanBurgess

I have just watched it, and it was extraordinary. He said "I am a con artist and I am going to con you" and he did. It's discussed a bit more at http://p200.ezboard.com/faskaboutmoneyfrm16.showMessage?topicID=3184.topic

Brendan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭minority

if anyone missed it its on *******

Not sure if itsd against the rules to post a link to a file sharing site.
    If it is feel free to delete this post.

I'm afraid it's a rule all over boards.ie not to mention such sites. But I'd expect the program to reappear soon enough on Channel 4 or E4. - davros

• Registered Users Posts: 24,239 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Derren Brown amazes me. He freely admits that he doesn't use any magic or anything of the sort but what he does is fairly amazing in it's own right.

Advertisement