Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rhcp

• 29-05-2004 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

Any1 Goin 2 the chili peppers concert?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭lofto

unlikely..... have seen them three times already, each time they have been brillent, but i have no respect for the phoenix park being in anyways a good venue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

Would have gone to see the PIxies, but its highly unlikely most people will even be able to see them given the size of the venue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭weemcd

im going, looking forward to it, they arent my favourite band, but they are ok, it will be a good day out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭the_obsolete

Hell ya! I'm pretty sure this'll be my fourth time to see them live...love the bastards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Im not too impressed by them live but im goin more so to see the pixies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Breen

Going to Hyde Park on the 19th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Kersh

Missed pixies in 1991, so I aint missing it now. !st choice was London last week, but they sold out so quick I couldn get a ticket, so I guess its Phoenix park.
    I will probably leave b4 chilis come on. Saw them b4, not that impressed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement