Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sennheiser wireless headphones, which one?

Options
  • 29-05-2004 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Hi,

need to get a set of wireless Phones i dont know much about them but their seems to a huge different in price. I am really interested in the Sennheiser range but i am bit confues on the range as their seems to be quite a few i.e.

http://www.sennheiser.co.uk/pr-hph-wireless.html

I will only be using these for dvd's occasionally and the odd bit of internet radio...I was looking at the RS-65's and 45's but what is the differnce in simple terms (besides the difference in cost)

Then i saw the RD120 (cheaper by a good bit) can anyone give me any advice on this?

http://www.sennheiser.co.uk/products.jsp?id=09920

Tks

Dwayne

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

the main differnece if the only one is that the 65s have an additional rechargeable battery included and they also provide a simulated surround sound using "srs"(SRS™ processor delivers amazing surround sound) which is pretty good when watching dvds. i think that the 45s require you to switch them off when you want to recharge them where as the 65s will automatically switch to charge when you place them on the cradle

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

cool thanks for that eoin....in that case the 65's are my man i think

what are you paying for them and where are you getting them

Maplins in Galway for €165,,,,do u know of anywhere cheaper/better??

If there not upto par i.e. if i turn my head etc and the reception goes i can bring them back later

are you based in galway i think i bought them cheaper in a shop in dublin alliance electric,on georges st

• Advertisement

my sister lives right beside that place and i bought from them before so that is no prob...any idea on price?

Advertisement