Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desktop Case???

Options
  • 29-05-2004 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭

Does anyone use one... There's one in peats that i'm thinking of getting. Just fancy something different...

Any thoughts??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

If you want to go for something different what about a shuttle or something? Some decent ones out there....... ( www.jes-computer.de have a great range).

As for desktop cases im not much of a fan TBH, love towers. Try www.xcase.co.uk for some desktop cases that will prob be cheaper than peats..........

• Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

I just got an antec aria, little bigger than a shuttle but has fitted everything i had in my coolermaster wavemaster ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Was gonna go for an Aopen EZ18 but my 9800 wont fit in it with the cooler on it and they're too noisy with the standard coolers on them... I'll check out that xcase site n see what they have.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

the 9800 with an artic cooler fits the antec ;)

Advertisement