Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

{request} Cheapest Gamecube package

• 29-05-2004 11:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭

Any good sites?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

try your local gamestop for a pre-owned system maybe? you might be lucky and the'd have one in stock, there and then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

aye, you'd be better off trrying a game shop first. game normally have decent bundles going...
    any online savings you make on a gamecube will prolly go towards the cost of shipping anyway.
    check out play.com for games. last time i checked they have viewtiful joe and resident evil 0 for sweet fa:)
    (joe is a superb game, too damn hard for my liking though. resi 0 is just more of the same resi style gameplay... neither are perfect, i'd recommend them both though)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

Walked past game today any they had an offer in the window..."trade in any 15 games and get a new console"....dont know the details tho...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭kevinmcc

You could try http://www.toycabin.com
    They are based in Ireland and when I priced their gamecube deals back in April they offrered me the standard black unit for €120 inc. delivery or a bundled software unit for €152 including delivery. Your best bet would be to give them a ring cause they don't have it listed on their site. The number is 051-820710

Advertisement