Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sticky threads, please read

• 30-05-2004 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

There have been too many sticky posts reciently. This is my fault, but I want everyones feed back. Heres what Im gonna do, please give your feed back, and we can suss this out.

Im gonna make an update sticky for ALL irish events, not one for IWW and NWA and festivals and so on.

Im gonna remove the TOD pics as a sticky, people will access it enough for it to be easily accessable, until intrest dies out...

The quiz has died down and gotten out of control, its not nessary to keep it as a sticky nay more.

I want everyones imput first, Mabey I have been a bit flamy over the last few days, but thats due to simple rules being constantly broken, lack of spoiler tags, cursing and usless posts... So if I came ascross as OTT, sorry, this is me trying to redeam myself...

Hanza

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

In a word... yeah! Like you said itl makes sence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

hanza can you sticky the live petition to wwe thread please so it doesnt drop off the front page

Cheers

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

shinzon, love that image of that fat kid lmao

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

I gaVe you that gif ages ago Gonzo!

The sticky is technically up shinz, it the IwW announces show. I cant change the title, but when you go into the post it changes to Irish promotions news, whihc is obviously the edited one. Dunno why :(

Hanza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Ah right HANZA nps, didnt realise it was in there, thx, yeah i was trying to get image up for awhile, just didnt know what format boards took as regards gif images, but I was messing around thius morning and got it lol

Shin

Advertisement