Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All wrapped up?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Maths A1
    Physics A1
    Chemistry A1
    Biology A1
    Applied Maths A1
    English C1
    Irish Pass
    French will prob drop to pass on the day.

That's the plan anyway. Hope to end up some where around the 500 mark, got 410 in the mocks with not a tremendous amount of effort.
    I've been slacking off lately, hard to keep motivated. Wish it would just hurry up and get here.
    I'm not looking forward to the large gaps in between exams - THAT will be pure hell.
    Pure hell indeed. 4 days in between and biology and physics then 2 more between chemistry and applied maths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Originally posted by Seifer
    Pure hell indeed. 4 days in between and biology and physics then 2 more between chemistry and applied maths.

I think most people will lose motivation for the applied exam - very last exam (well, apart from Ancient Greek), afternoon exam, freedom so close, practically everybody else already finished, only about 1200 of us left. Relatively huge gap between the second last and the last exam (physics on the 21st and then Applied on the 25th), probably not having done any applied questions for 2-3 weeks. It'll be a killer, probably the main thing keeping me from getting an A2. Since everybody else will be finished their exams and the number of people in the centre is usually tiny (5-10 for most places) it just won't feel like a proper exam.

Advertisement