Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia 3100 time/date

Options
  • 30-05-2004 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any way to store the time/date settings in this phone so if you change sim cards it doesnt ask you to enter it every time? thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

usually with these no. the only way to keep the date/time is to swap the sim cards fast so the battery isn't out of the phone long

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I noticed that even when I just took out the batter and didnt touch the sim it did the same thing. hopefully it will give me enough time:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭J-537

The best thing to do there is to get yourself a twin sim back cover for your 3100.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=42408&item=4192594850

what do you do with that?

had a look (I was just lazy asking, sorry) pretty cheap too! yeah, I gotta get an ebay acc set up! thanks for link buddy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭J-537

Ah no prob's cormie glad to help - :) .........

Advertisement