Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free 20 Bulls Each Track!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Petoria, AKA Herbie747, AKA Sean Herbert BANNED!

Please continue with the thread in a civil manner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

Yeah its a bit 'predictable rock music' in the way it goes, but its fine. I didn't think the drummer was that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

ye get a new drummer. he cant play the fills he's written.

you really should get yourselves and totally get out of the public eye. get really good, get some good songs together and get decent production on them.

if you continually just play every gig you can find, people are gonna get sick of you, and since its such a local scene i think every potential fan in dublin has seen probably seen or heard of you, (and branded as very amateurish, not bad, by people ive talked to) for example, dont play a ****e gig like that one in fibbers a while back (where there was no ****ing bass amp, just a PA for it!!) stuff like that gives you a bad reputation; the sound was **** and talk about scraping the barrel...

the same thing has happened to On/Off, theyve played so much to same people that many have lost interest in them.

dont put out a mp3/cd whatever unless its good. theres a massive amount of potential there, but if you keep going the way you are youre gonna alienate your whole crowd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Horn Tackle

I kinda liked it, but the drummer does need a lot of work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its not my usual poison but I thought it worked pretty well in a loose "shoot 'em up" sort of way. Keith Moon kept sloppy time too! ;)

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

Originally posted by Karl Hungus
    Petoria, AKA Herbie747, AKA Sean Herbert BANNED!
    heh, he got banned. MWAhahahaha

Advertisement