Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disgaea

Options
  • 30-05-2004 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭

Only realised yesterday that it's already been released, but now I can't find it anywhere. Anyone seen it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

dont waste your time posting. get out and buy it. its very very very good.

[edit]game on henry street had it on friday[/edit]

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I know its a weird question but who is the publisher?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yeah, I checked there this afternoon along with Dawson Street, Grafton Street and a few others and they all either said they don't have it or have sold out. Think I'll just order it off Play.com to be safe.

Koei publish it Retr0gamer, they're fast becoming my favourite publisher, just hope they pick up La Pucelle now too. Disgaea seems to be selling well so fingers crossed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Originally posted by Retr0gamer
    I know its a weird question but who is the publisher?

Koei.

They're a cool publisher too. They've brought lots of Japanese oddities like Gitarooman over here in the last couple of years.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Taken nearly a year to get over to Europe in English form, at least it's better than nothing.

Hopefully this will do it's part in dispensing Europe's allergy to (eeewwh) RPGs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Originally posted by super_furry
    Yeah, I checked there this afternoon along with Dawson Street, Grafton Street and a few others and they all either said they don't have it or have sold out. Think I'll just order it off Play.com to be safe.
    There's LOADS of them in Game in Tallaght.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Just got it a couple of days ago, and I've got a question about it(and also a bump for this thread; everyone must get this game). It seems in the american version of the game, there's both japanese and english audio. I'm wondering if the pal release also has this option, and if it does, where is it? Laharl's voice is really irritating and I preffer japanese to american.

Advertisement