Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Well..anyone see top gear??

Options
  • 30-05-2004 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭

The new carrera GT is the top time, beautiful car.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭gorm

yeh, but what about the sportsKa advert? still in stiches

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

Top Gear was good as always, not as funny as last week with the lads crashing their cheapo cars into walls though :) The Carrera GT does sound class, styling not in the same league as ferrari though, and IMHO, the 355 is still the best sounding car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Forgot the boring Porche what about car-darts! Thats cool...:D

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

yeh last week was damn funny,
    Clarkson creamed that wall out of it.
    didnt get to see this weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 65,382 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Originally posted by cooper_man
    The new carrera GT is the top time

Yeah and I reckon the Styg could have done better - looked like he was al over the shop :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

800 miles on a tank of Diesel in the A8 was pretty impressive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Originally posted by Stekelly
    800 miles on a tank of Diesel in the A8 was pretty impressive.

Now THAT was boring! No, only joking. I used to read Diesel Car magazine and they did economy runs every so often, including one in a A6 2.5 TDi which went from London to Edinburgh interestingly enough.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

it was shaping up to be a great epesode till that clarkson gob****e opened his mouth and started talking about germany, hes such a prick. car darts was great though

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭K2

Ronnie did well in beating the stig, but the carrera was mighty. Thought the car darts was dumb but always happy to see another caravan taken off the road!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Gmodified

the sound of GT engine was something else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

I had dreams about that Carrera last night. I always said I'd never buy an expensive car but I cracked and ordered one!

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭K2

is my hearing going or did clarkeson say the price tag was 300,000 sterling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Originally posted by K2
    is my hearing going or did clarkeson say the price tag was 300,000 sterling?

Yep, you heard it right!

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Ah the car darts was very funneh! I hoped teh A8 would run out of diesel on motorway or in traffic but sadly no :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

Originally posted by mike65
    Now THAT was boring! No, only joking. I used to read Diesel Car magazine and they did economy runs every so often, including one in a A6 2.5 TDi which went from London to Edinburgh interestingly enough.

Mike.

It was impressive, but I still think he should have gotten an a3, and hared it up to edinburgh and back, instead of crawling in the a8

Advertisement