Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name 2 songs for me.

Options
  • 30-05-2004 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭

The first is a video I saw on VH2 the other day. It shows this guy dressed in a black suit that 'morphs' into characters - a stripper and a few more. Pharrell Williams from NERD is in it, and it shows a few frames every few seconds of him in front of a green neon 'NERD' sign. The end shows the guy driving out to the desert and parking his car.

Amazingly enough, VH2 didn't show the name of the song at the end of the video. I have a feeling its 'Find My Way' - the hidden track at the end of Fly or Die, but I'm not too sure.

The second is linked below - I compressed it down to shiet quality, but you can still get it no bother. It's ~140kb zipped up. I think the bands name is 'Flick-something' or something.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

1st song is Rolling Stones and NERD does fek all in that song maybe the music but doesnt sing. Class song excellent video too.

http://www.abkco.com/sympathyforthedevil/
    //Edit on that site has what Pharrell does makes sense now :)
    Class song.

2nd sounds familiar.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

The second one is Fischerspooner - Emerge.

It's been used on a VH2 ad recently. It was played a lot on MTV2 last year, great tune.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

Nice one. That's the NERD song alright. I had Fischerspooner - Emerge on mp3, but it was named Audiotrack 3 - I needed to index it :).

Advertisement