Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Pete's Anthem

Options
  • 30-05-2004 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

OK, Here's the almost complete anthem. We need the final two lines to finish it up...so we need to do something or find somewhere.....I'll leave it up to your incredibly talented minds. Only Two lines please!

And we three went walking down the road,
    Laying our plans and talking in code.
    And the talk and the chatter and the rubbish it flowed,
    When all of a sudden we came to a tree.

A snack tree it was, it was planted by Janis,
    With all sorts of treats she could put in her......Mouth
    But the treats were so foul she let out a shout
    “These treats taste like donkey mixed with raw trout!”

Then leaving the tree we returned to the road
    wondering why we where talking in code
    "The 8Ball" Pete cried "it surely will know"
    So he gave it a shake and the truth did unfold.

We asked if it knew, the 8 Ball said "no"
    And then we got lost, did not know where to go.
    So we saw a donkey whose name was Earl Grey,
    And we asked him did know the way.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭penguincakes

Earl Grey waved his tail at a hole in the ground.
    "The studio!" cried Pete "it's finally been found!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

And Earl Grey did reveal the way to get there , a place where our rubbish we would happily to share. So we each took our place in our grand studio and the talk and the chatter and the rubbish let flow. The two Petes talk rubbish, we had journeyed so long, and all we had gotten was this rubbish theme song. So Phantom presents with relative pride The Two Petes Talk Rubbish with Elaine at the side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Furby_guy

He pointed in the direction and pizarro pete glowed
    Then te world did explode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭penguincakes

Originally posted by Gerard_Smith
    And Earl Grey did reveal the way to get there , a place where our rubbish we would happily to share. So we each took our place in our grand studio and the talk and the chatter and the rubbish let flow. The two Petes talk rubbish, we had journeyed so long, and all we had gotten was this rubbish theme song. So Phantom presents with relative pride The Two Petes Talk Rubbish with Elaine at the side.
    That's more than 2 lines. Or one really really long one that's out of synch. And the other guy can't spell. I still win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jaymoore85

But alas,he didn't,and indeed it was sad,
    So he dropped us back to phantom,for free,weren't we glad?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 elburro_grande

i think penguincakes should win this one cause it is two lines long and makes the most sense:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Laine

Guys, I know were coming to the end of the anthem, but one last bash at it would be brill. The suggestions are great as always, just need more people to get in on the LAST EVER chance to make a difference on the Two Pete's Show!!

Come on, shut me up for once!

Advertisement