Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Suggestion]Subbed threads in subbed menu

Options
  • 30-05-2004 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

Just something that occured to me. I don't subscribe to threads very often at all. I think For Sale/Wanted is about the only place I've used them, but it may be handy for other people who do use them a lot...

How about another submenu within the subbed dropdown, for subscribed threads, like the subscribed journals one. Obviously it wouldn't show them all, maybe the latest 5 or something.

Downside being that it's more load on the server, and the list is just one click away anyway, but you know how these boardsters love their convenience.....

:)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Aren't the (current) subscribed threads included in the UserCP? And subscribed forums on the front page?

Advertisement