Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I just broke my splintercell disk

Options
  • 30-05-2004 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I slowly removed it from the CD-Drive and then THREW IT AGAINST THE BOOKCASE SMASHING IT...

it felt better... what a load of bollox to play. 99% of the players on it are idiots. Between fighting over who wants to be spy, changing the level/rules mid-game, going back to lobby because your loosing and the other fukers who are cheating or sending fake messages to get others banned from servers... I finally had enough.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I can't even get out of the Lobby as servers aren't displaying.... :mad:

I'm up for a game if anyone wants to provide me with an IP address...

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

I suppose this is what happens when you bring multiplayer gaming to a mass amount of children or childish people who have sever control of the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Great game online but too many muppets ,best playing with clans or as above IP to IP.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Originally posted by KdjaC
    best playing with clans or as above IP to IP.

someone should se up a boards clan... there's no muppets here :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Originally posted by Hobbes
    I slowly removed it from the CD-Drive and then THREW IT AGAINST THE BOOKCASE SMASHING IT...

it felt better... what a load of bollox to play. 99% of the players on it are idiots. Between fighting over who wants to be spy, changing the level/rules mid-game, going back to lobby because your loosing and the other fukers who are cheating or sending fake messages to get others banned from servers... I finally had enough.
    I feel your pain...
    I pulled my bubble bobbloe disk out of my atari st and flung it against a wall, smashing it irreprably when i was 12 :(
    I tore grandia out of my ps1 and hurled it into a door and shattered it. I had just beaten one of the hardest bosses id ever fought, only to constantly get killed by 3 f*cking FROGS in the next room!!! A ****!NG FROG!!!!!!
    Maybe we should get some kind of videogame anger management thing going on here...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I hardly play anything online at all anymore. Most people are morons, especially online-multiplayer-game-playing people it would seem.

20040319l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

SHITCOCK!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

i did comtemplate throwing my PC out the window at one stage when i was playing the original Elite force on the old NGUK gaming servers, cause there was a right twat called PROWLER who for some reason took a dislike to me and kept kicking me out of the servers every single time I joined a game, literally everytime i joined a GAME.

Got me own back later on though, I was in a clan called TBA, and this steaming pile of monkey piss tried to apologise for everything he did to me and could he join TBA, I was a founder of that clan and i just said no

NA NA NA NA

OH dear how childish does that sound

:D

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

I remember my brother took his Soviet Red Alert cd out of his cd drive and throwing it at me, hit my watch and broke... hahahahahaha. Funny times, but then about 2 years later i wanted to play but couldnt bloody install due to no cd. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

shinzon, your sig is probably going to get you spanked by the powers that be ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Originally posted by shinzon
    OH dear how childish does that sound

:D

Shin
    It suits your sig:D, is that you ;)?

Advertisement