Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This HAS to been seen...

• 31-05-2004 6:23am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭

Now, I know this is knocking about the interweb, but this really has to be a download for everybody.

It's 6Mb, but it is really, really worth it.
    I think it's basically when a children's TV programme writer saying "fcuk this" to everything.

Trust me.

At this stage I would apologise to people who have already seen it, but it's so good, I won't on this occasion.
    I don't know how the actors kept a straight face during the filming of this...

S.

Clicky

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Theres no way in hell that made it to tv surely :eek:

****ing class though "we played with our balls yesterday are we going to play with our friend balls today :D "

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Trust me, this was on childrens' TV. Thing is, we were so young, we didn't see through any of it at all.

I even love the first line: "One skin, two skin, three skin, four...Zippy, where's Bongle?"

Childrens' TV at it's best :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

holy fcuking crap that was hillarious!!

cant get enuf of it, oh man that made my night it did :D

and dont forget kids, if you havnt got a twanger or balls of your own to play with ask your friend if you can play with his....:D that was class

it doesnt matter what size your twanger is...rofl...dont forget to get your twangers out and play with your balls....oh man I am rolling on the floor!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Holy ZEN!!!

i remember reading the script to that but i thought it was fake or that the writers wrote it as a joke...

never knew it existed. Wha i thought was dodgy is everytime they mentioned twangers the puppets would look down on each other (esp the small twanger bit) it just adds to it so much...if anyone as a kid can remember this episode i commend them fully...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

OMG, i used to watch it as a kid, its called RAINBOW
    also i heard about this and thought only pervert would pick it up but i just click it.
    Its weird...... i didnt laugh though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

It wasn't shown on T.V. The crew and actors made it for a bit of fun for a Christmas party of something like that, it wasn't made to be shown on T.V.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭leonotron

Why didnt you say in your post it was the rainbow skit? You dumbasss

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

As Jip says it was made for a laugh and NOT for broadcast. Do you really think this would have been allowed on TV? Seriously! :rolleyes:
    As far as I recall, the tape got accidentally leaked to a newspaper, causing much embarassment. It's of no surprise it eventually showed up on the InterWeb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

leonotron, did the filename "rainbow.wmv" not perhaps give you a hint?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

god ill have to dust off my twanger for a good old rendition of the plucking song.

ill never look at janes maraca's in the same way again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

"lets just pluck away with our twangers" LOL really funny, humour forum though tbh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭leonotron

No, no it didn't. Maybe because I didn't highlight the link. I just read the other comments first. It's a simple thing to do though, he didn't reference it once in his post
    Originally posted by Stephen
    leonotron, did the filename "rainbow.wmv" not perhaps give you a hint?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭lodgepole

Originally posted by Sinecure
    Trust me, this was on childrens' TV. Thing is, we were so young, we didn't see through any of it at all.

As the others said, it was never broadcast, nor was it ever intended for broadcast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

It was made by the staff as a complaint against the low wages they were getting. It's been about the humour board a few times, and thats where it belongs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Originally posted by leonotron [I/]
    Why didnt you say in your post it was the rainbow skit? You dumbasss

No, no it didn't. Maybe because I didn't highlight the link. I just read the other comments first. It's a simple thing to do though, he didn't reference it once in his post

Wtf are you talking about you retard? If you didn't "highlight" the link then what are you complaining about? As Stephen said, which part of "rainbow" didn't you understand? If you were so concerned about what it was, then why didn't you check the link first?

Phew, four bitchy questions in a row, I'm getting good...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭fitz

I think I can hear Monty coming with his truncheon...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

JEEEEEEEEEEEEZ LADS RELAXXXXX

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭Uthur

Yeah that's about the level of leonotron's mentality. He can't figure out what rainbow.wmv could be but someone else is to blame somehow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

why does it matter whats it called, call it faecal-matter.wmv and wouldnt make any difference.
    anyway its not that harmful to be watching at work so chillax

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by fitz
    I think I can hear Monty coming with his truncheon...
    Yikes.. I've heard about that. "Ribbed; for her pleasure" Not often a body see's a ribbed truncheon around the place.. no sir.. nevvah!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Whywontitwrok

YE its well know (or at least I thought it was) that this was done for a laugh by the crew it NEVER aired. Im sure someone will have said this by now but I read the first 5 and no-one said it so I posted.

Very funny tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Leonotron,

You've already had a warning from me about flamming...there are ways to say things and ways not to say them, you seem to pick the latter more so than the other.

Think about this for the next week, as youve already been warned so its time you move to the next level of punishment. Dont keep it up..next mistake after this will be your last.

Sincure dont respond angerly when flamebaited, thats my job..

Uthur Dont even think about flaming...unless you want end up like the last one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

How many times must this be posted?

And no it wasn't broadcast :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Evil_Bilbo

Real or not who gives a sh!t - its well funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭Uthur

Think about this for the next week, as youve already been warned so its time you move to the next level of punishment. Dont keep it up..next mistake after this will be your last.

Sincure dont respond angerly when flamebaited, thats my job..

Uthur Dont even think about flaming...unless you want end up like the last one

Give us hell Monty! You know how we love it when you act all tough!

:D:D:D

Advertisement