Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Heatwave

Options
  • 31-05-2004 10:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

Did anyone check out this car show beside the airport yesterday? Some ku-wal-ity motors indeed. Beautifully souped up corsa's and the likes. It was full of knackers and scum and the parking lot was full of gas looking guys, looking about 16, driving their mammy's cars in rally fashion, doing hand breakers and stuff on wet grass, I'd say that's pretty difficult. There was a nice alpha 147 there tastefully modded and a few other nice cars. It was good to see a custom painted interior up close, they look so cheap and tacky from inside, I don't know how they can stand to drive around in those tacked up, pop to the shop cars

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Gmodified

It was full of knackers and scum and the parking lot was full of gas looking guys

and you are? VIP ?

Beautifully souped up corsa's and the likes

I admire your eagle eye which didn't spot real cars (full respect to corsa :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭leonotron

No, I'm just not lower class. There were good cars there, but plenty of crap ones there to laugh at too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Gmodified

No, I'm just not lower class

me too

I don't spend much time when looking at this Christmas trees but have to say it that some of the guys go through a lot's of effort which in only few cases gives great results but generally the word will be

tacky:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Did anyone see the old orange taxi under the stairs indoors? Yer man was rippin the tunes out of it 'Surprise suprise' you say? Well he had the imagination to actually mix the tracks he played with a laptop. Nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 GayBasher

I was disapointed to see there was no Micras at the show, they look so good when souped up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement