Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question???

• 31-05-2004 10:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭

Can anybody tell me what that guy who is always at the GAA matches with the placard has written on it? It's "John" something??

Cheers,

B.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭The Rooster

I think its John 3:7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

He is a religious nut - it's JOHN 3:7 from the bible! & to make things wose he gets in for free!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Cheers guys! What's it supposed to mean/signify? I done a search and below is what I came up with. It doesn't seem to have any significance :dunno:

John 3:7-15
    7Do not be astonished that I said to you, “You must be born from above.”8The wind blows where it chooses, and you hear the sound of it, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.’ 9Nicodemus said to him, ‘How can these things be?’ 10Jesus answered him, ‘Are you a teacher of Israel, and yet you do not understand these things? 11‘Very truly, I tell you, we speak of what we know and testify to what we have seen; yet you do not receive our testimony. 12If I have told you about earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you about heavenly things? 13No one has ascended into heaven except the one who descended from heaven, the Son of Man. 14And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Satan 6:66-6:66:
    "Could the muppet holding the John 3:16 sign please stfu and stop holding that stupid feckin sign".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Cheers Alany! Muchos Appreciados!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭moochie

the guy is living in limerick.... he is the only one in the country as far as i know... Origionally comes from tipperary... he is part of the Born again christians...
    I met him on a train one day... Very knowledgeable man!!

- Moochie

Advertisement