Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time Recording for PPC

• 31-05-2004 1:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

I have an iPAQ that I seldom use, apart from the usual contacts list and sticking maps on it when I'm away, so I want to start doing some USEFUL things with it (all suggestions welcome).

Now, one of these useful things would be the recording of the time I spend working on projects. I could use the outlook calendar, but to be honest, it's awkward as hell if you just want to record a time and project name/details.

Can anyone recommend some decent, simple to use software for this type of task?

Actually, a similar program for managing resources would be great too, so you could see what a team is at at a glance.

Thanks! :)

AT

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

hi, both Pocket Informant and Agenda Fusion are two of the most popular 'enhancements' to the Outlook features of Pocket PC particularly the schedule / calendar features

alternatively for a more MS Project based app on the Pocket PC check out Pocket Plan may be worth considering

BrianG

Advertisement