Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

:0)

Options
  • 31-05-2004 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

Brilliant!!!!
    I particularly like creep!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭trent_derby

Accidental thread, thought i was replying to the rodeohead post!!!

Need coffee, brain not wokring amoynre.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

i hear ya... just back from a mad week-end in lehinch, Co. Clare... any1 that hasn't been there i suggest you check it out... tis mad so it is..... not good for the short-term memory, if ya get me *puff puff*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

Originally posted by Shanannigan
    i hear ya... just back from a mad week-end in lehinch, Co. Clare... any1 that hasn't been there i suggest you check it out... tis mad so it is..... not good for the short-term memory, if ya get me *puff puff*

hahaha shan!

yeah trent it is a beauty aint it? I wish they'd release some more stuff..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭trent_derby

I was falling around laughing in work!!!!

yeah it's fitting that they'd take the piss out of creep particularly, cos they're not very proud of that song so i believe, at least thats the impression i got from a few interviews i've seen...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

they introduced the song as "crap" on many occasions.
    I think they are proud of it...theyre just f*cking sick to death of being known as that band who played creep, I mean they have lotsa famous songs,but even your granny has heard of creep :rolleyes:

i know how they feel on a much much smaller scale

Advertisement