Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Top Quote Direct

Options
  • 31-05-2004 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has been dealing with this Car Insurance group recently?

I have been trying to call their number since Thursday as our insurance runs out at the end of the month (June) and there has been no answer - i.e. the phone just rings out.

It is a 1890 number so it seems a bit strange. I called 11850 and they have confirmed the number.

The website is:

http://www.topquotedirect.com/contact.html

I sent an email at 1230 today and as of 1812 there is no reply.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

From Samspade

Registrant:
    Top Quote Direct Body Corporate TOPQUOTEDIRECT-DOM
    Market Square Letterkenny
    Donegal Ireland
    IE
    Domain Name: TOPQUOTEDIRECT.COM
    Administrative Contact:
    Rainey Carl carl@RAINEYGIBSON.IE
    Top Quote Direct Body Corporate
    Market Square Letterkenny
    Ireland
    DONEGAL
    DONEGAL
    Donegal
    Donegal
    IRL
    353 074 26001 fax: 353 074 22952
    Technical Contact:
    Borkin Frank frank@vccomputers.ie
    Port Road
    Letterkenny Donegal
    IE
    353 74 29551

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

yeah i got through to them around 6.30 today, maybe u should try a little later in the day??

i have to get insured and i just pray to god they send me out the forms QUICK because i have NO patience and i have a car with no insurance,,, knowing my luck i probably wont get it for a month... i ****in hate people,, why cant they make this process easier for people??!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

haha I was insured with them years ago, they doubled the premium when it came to renewal time...I recall them going awol for days at a time whenever I tried to phone them...buncha cowboys

Advertisement