Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who is Malachi (WWE)?

• 31-05-2004 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Does anyone know who Malachi is? I saw him the other night and he looks & sounds familiar (I'm thinking Maxx Payne or maybe Gangrel- tho he looks too young), but I can't place him. Has he ever worked anywhere else or is he a totally new wrestler?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Are you thinking or Mordecai perhaps?

he is new to Smackdown. His gimmick seems to be that he is the defender against sinners. It looks 100% likelyt that he will go into a program with the Undertaker, culminating at Summerslam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 yami308

Yeah, that's it. I'm so bad with names. Thanks for the correction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭brianomc

Just checked and he was known as Seven in OVW and had a few dark matches on Raw aswell as Kevin Fertig, but thats the only names he's gone by

Great! Thanks. Unfortunately, I don't know who he is. I guess he just reminds me of someone.

Btw, where did you find that info. Next time I can check myself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Try wwe.com

or if u want to see a few unofficial "rumour" sites, try top-rope.com (no pop ups), backstagewrestling.com (pop ups galore) or wrestlezone.com (ditto, but with even more pop ups). Also, there are a few decentamerican msg boards, but Im not going to plug them on someone elses forum, now am I!?;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭brianomc

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com - Years of entertainment going through it saying "yeah i remember him, wait.. he was... no way"

Thanks a lot. I'll have to check those sites out.

Malachi was the Irish singer on Fame Academy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭NightStrike

I wouldn't mind seeing Mordecai v Undertaker.

Presumably they'll both go undefeated until SS which should make it an interesting match up considering its much the same gimmick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭munster rucker

are these actual plans for Mordecai Vs Undertaker? I read somewhere, that WWE were planning on maybe turning bookerT into a Papa Shango type character to continue his feud with Taker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Originally posted by munster rucker
    are these actual plans for Mordecai Vs Undertaker? I read somewhere, that WWE were planning on maybe turning bookerT into a Papa Shango type character to continue his feud with Taker.

whats this papa shango type char then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭munster rucker

he was a kind of Voodoo Wizard type character in the Early 90's i think. It was actually played by the guy who was the godfather. Bit of a weird one alright, i remember one time where he put a spell on the Ultimate Warrior and the warrior started puking at ringside .. weird !!

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭NightStrike

Maybe this is true about Booker T but SummerSlam is a long way off and they could have some feud between now and then

That whole Papa Shango storyline with the warrior was written by the warrior.It really wasnt that great but its very memorable. He made Black gooo bleed from the warriors scalp also.

Advertisement