Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hosting 2 sites in one acocunt?

Options
  • 31-05-2004 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭

If I signed up for the standard account from blacknight, could I host two seperate sites with seperate .com addresses from that one account? I have two sites to host one is fairly comprehensive, but the other is quite small and doesn't warrent an account of it's own or email.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

Hi Alb,

Depending on the server your on, it shouldn't be an issue.

Can you drop a mail to support@blacknight.ie with further details and we'll take it from there.

Cheers,

Paul

Or you could take us up on our 1 euro hosting for the first year offer for the second account ... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

I don't already have an account with you guys, or anyone else for that matter, one of the sites has not been developed yet and the other is currently hosted on free eircom webspace, so I'm not sure what you meant by "Depending on the server your on, it shouldn't be an issue." As a new customer could I host the 2 sites from the same a/c?

Ah i thought you were already with us.

Ok well of course you can, I'm afraid the offer wouldn't apply as your not transfering over, but no matter.

Our standard package will allow you to host upto 3 sites on it.

Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

Great that's all I needed to know, thanks for the speedy reply, I'll probably be in touch soon so :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement