Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maths marking scheme

Options
  • 31-05-2004 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I need a maths ,marking scheme. Im doing pass maths. What is the points distribution between A,B, and C type questions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Not too sure about pass, but the honours course differs from question to question - I'd imagine it's the same for pass. Check out the SEC website for a marking scheme to know for sure. They've got ones that go back to 1999 on the Department of Education & Science website.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Do you still need a marking scheme Pleb? I've the marking scheme for 2002's Ordinary Level paper, I can scan it and post it up for you if you want.

Originally posted by neev
    Do you still need a marking scheme Pleb? I've the marking scheme for 2002's Ordinary Level paper, I can scan it and post it up for you if you want.

The links above have all the marking schemes from 2003 back to 1999 (inclusive). Alot easier than scanning.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

no, thanks, I got them in the links. They're in PDF format though :mad:. Je deteste l'adobe acrobat!

anyway thanks, some people on this board are really ****ing helpful.

• Advertisement

Acrobat isn't great, but at least you can get access to them. Pre-1995, marking schemes were totally secret, the public weren't allowed to see them at all.

Advertisement